miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

friends

I think I`m a very social person, I love to share an talk with people, I like to learn and teach to other guys, I love to have friends, but I don`t have a friend closer than mi nephew. His name is Emilio and is the only son of my sister Patricia, he`s 27 years old and we grew up together, as brothers. We have expend a lot of time together in our childhood playing "super Nintendo", and talking about anything, almost the 80% of the movies that I’ve seen was watching on his tv (I have to say his taste for movies it`s very broad, from excellent movies to others that you only can say "why am i watching this?!" but at least it`s very funny). When we were younger we looked very alike and always the people said we were brothers but now we have a lot of differences in our way to see the world and the things that are around us. He is engineering and he usually have a very rational way to think, but his mind seems to be the only way to him to see the world. By the other hand I`m very emotional to think so sometimes we have a very opposite perspective of life. But maybe this is what make us so very good friends, our differences make us think in other ways, and that make us grow up, and also make our friendship stronger

:)

1 comentario:

Miss B dijo...

I also have friends who are the complete opposite to me. However, as long as we can discuss ideas and thoughts, it is all cool and I love to listen to different opinions and arguments.